Customer Service & Support
Give Your Customers the Best Customer Service and Support in the Industry
Friendly Agents, Spectacular Results
Pamper Your Customers, Represent Brand, Save Money
If you decide to outsource your customer care services, you expect a partner who’ll best represent your brand and give your customers the first-rate, one-one-one attention they deserve. That’s where we come in.
Why Outsource with AnswerNet?
- Experienced, friendly agents. We’re an extension of your business. That’s why our teams undergo rigorous training on rapport, efficiency and brand advocacy. (Shared or dedicated agent plans are available.)
- 24/7 coverage. You can rely on us around the clock to answer your customers’ calls –during peak times, after hours and in emergencies.
- Cost-effective, flexible options. We have plans to fit any budget. By outsourcing with us, you’ll cut in-house staffing costs and remove the need for certain technology investments.
- Extensive staffing capabilities. With over 25 integrated contact centers, along with a large network of work-from-home agents, we can scale up quickly to grow with you.
- Tailored escalation procedures. Per your specs, any unresolved issues are escalated for resolution to the appropriate people on your team. We’ll carefully document all contacts to ensure that all information is relayed quickly and accurately.
- Multilingual services. We employ agents who speak fluently in Spanish and French. Hundreds of other language services also are available through our translation partners. (We even consider local dialects and demographics during the staffing process.)
- Fast ramp-up. If you need support now, we can be up and running within 24-48 hours.
Need Sales Support?
Direct your sales inquiry calls to our agents who are experienced in encouraging customers to buy! We’ll identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, and/or make the sales for you. We’ll even study purchasing patterns to identify potential buyers!
Features & Benefits
We have a wide array of options to suit any business need.