Automated Check In Services
Check In Services for Cleaning Services, Security Guard Companies, Cable Repair, Personal Support Workers, In-home Nurse Care Service, Insurance Adjusters, Trucking & Transportation, Construction
Automated Clock In Services
Telephone Clock In / Clock Out Automated Check In Services
Our Automated Check In Services allow employees to clock in and out of work via their phone.
Great for managing time sheets for employees working remotely or to check on employee safety.
Clock In / Clock Out Services for Payroll Backup and Employee Safety
AnswerNet’s IVR services offer your customers the flexibility to order products or schedule appointments at their convenience. IVR is easy-to-use, easy-to-set up and allows your staff to focus on other things instead of routing calls.
Furthermore, IVR allows your company to handle high call volumes with ease. Customers are automatically directed to the department or agent, instead of being put on hold while someone tries to transfer their call.
Telephone Clock In / Clock Out Services - Employee Time Tracking
With AnswerNet’s Automated Check In Services, any business professional can be a telephone timekeeping expert.
Our Check In Services allow employees to clock in and out of work via their phone, helping businesses to manage off-site employee time sheets while reducing time, money and payroll worries.
Now, staff can work remotely while keeping management informed of where they are at all times. Track employee work time accross multiple locations.
When staff are not where they’re expected to be, companies will receive real-time alerts – empowering businesses to ensure worker safety or to reallocate staff accordingly.
Automated Clock In Services
- Improve your company’s green objectives by eliminating paper time sheets
- Reduce costs and improve operations by streamlining communications in payroll
- Increase productivity by managing remote staff more succinctly
- Assist with unconventional offices, providing a simple solution to verifying timestamps from off-site staff such as sales reps, home aids, or maintenance workers
Automated Check In for Safety
Our Automated Check In Services can be used as a vehicle for ensuring work safety when used as a safety check-in line.
Managing Remote Employees and Work Alone Employees
Our Automated Employee Check In Services are ideal for any company whose employees work in remote areas or work alone and any company that needs to:
- Confirm staff have arrived on site for scheduled on-going service delivery,
- Confirm employees have safely arrived and departed job sites in remote areas or internal job sites, or
- Continue to monitor employees throughout the duration of the shift safety by setting up check in calls (i.e., staff must check in every two hours to confirm their safety)
Industries with Remote Workers
Automated Check-In Services are great for all industries with employees working outside of the conventional office including:
- Cleaning Services
- Security Guard Companies
- Cable Repair
- Personal Support Workers/In-home Nurse Care Service
- Insurance Adjusters
- Trucking & Transportation
Features & Benefits
Businesses looking for automated solutions have a variety of options to choose from with AnswerNet.