Cell Phone Answering Service
A Hands-Free Alternative for Your Cell Phone or Mobile Device
Two Options to Suit Your Needs
Cell Phone Answering Service Plans
Option 1. Customized Service Plans:
You can add options such as customized message taking, appointment scheduling, dispatch services, order processing, lead generation and appointment setting. Services and pricing are based upon your business needs and are completely scalable.
Option 2. Pay‐As‐You‐Go Plan:
You can have a simple answering service that is set-up via the web for as little as $20. This is perfect for personal use or a small business with simple answering service needs. Our pay‐as‐you‐go telephone answering service from AnswerAmerica.com prices at only $1 per call with no set-up fees.
Top 5 Reasons You Need a Cell Phone Answering Service
1. Keep Yourself and Others Safe: Don’t be another crash statistic! The impact of mobile devices on driving safety is a growing concern. The U.S. Department of Transportation’s website, Distraction.gov, states, “Drivers who use handheld devices are four times as likely to get into crashes serious enough to injure themselves.” (Ref: distraction.gov, 2010). By using a cell phone answering service, you can eliminate calls answered while driving.
2. Avoid Tickets and Fines: There is a real temptation to answer a ringing phone even if answering that call is illegal. The better way to handle these calls is to use a Cell Phone Answering Service. The caller speaks with a live person who can handle requests for you, take a message and/or screen your calls so you can pull over if the call is urgent.
3. Emergencies Only: What if a new customer, a current customer or a family member has an emergency? Some calls are needed to be taken as soon and as safely as possible. A cell phone answering service is a responsible and safe solution.
4. Improve Service and Profits: Two‐thirds of callers will hang up if they get your voicemail. Staffing the office to take all your calls can be very pricey, especially for a small business owner. When you use our Cell Phone Answering Service, your client and prospects speak with a live person, resulting in better customer service.
5. Reduce Stress: Interrupted meetings, distractions on the job and too many calls at the wrong times are stressful and interrupt the flow of your business day. Go on about your business and let our live agents answer your cell phone for you.
Features & Benefits
Our cell phone answering services come with a wide variety of benefits and features perfect for any size business.
We have a wide array of options to suit any business need.