Corporate event planning got you down?
If you are struggling with recruitment, attendance, and registration for events, you aren’t alone. In the US, there are over 5,200 meetings per day. With over 1.9 million corporate events occurring per year, it can be difficult to make yours stand out from the crowd and attract attendees.
Read on for some tips to increase your event registration and attendance to make your next event a success.
4 Ways to Increase Event Registration and Attendance
Increasing your event attendance takes work, but our tips will help get you on the path to successful event marketing.
- Market through social media
- Social media is a great way to reach a large audience and introduce them to your company and event. Paid ads allow you to reach your exact audience by targeting industry leaders, specific companies, or potential clients.
- If you’re looking to reach more people with a less specific audience, promotional posts with relevant hashtags can be an effective way to industry-adjacent individuals who may be interested in you and your event.
- Email campaigns
- Already have a list of potential attendees? Email campaigns are an easy way to reach out to contacts you already have to encourage them to sign up for your event. If you don’t already have a list of contacts to reach out to, there are many third-party list brokers available that can provide contacts to you for a fee.
- Many email services can provide you with analytics showing who opened or clicked links in your emails as well, helping you determine who to follow up with that may be interested in more information.
- Trade shows
- Trade shows can be a great way to get word out about your events to people in your industry. Setting up informative booths at trade shows before your event can give you an opportunity to hand out informational flyers, educate about your business and event, and have sign-up information readily available.
- Event registration service
- A third-party event registration service can help you increase the number of attendees by contacting potential attendees to market your event and provide an opportunity to register over the phone.
- These services can reach out to pre-existing contacts to encourage registration or can provide contacts for a fee.
- Event registration services can also work with a variety of mediums such as phone, email, and SMS.
AnswerNet Appointment Setting
If you’re planning a corporate event, the next step is to determine what methods of attendee recruitment work best for you and your business. AnswerNet Appointment Setting provides full-service outbound appointment setting services to connect you to potential attendees and increase your event’s attendance and visibility. We have the technology and experience to provide a high registrant-to-attendee conversion rate for events in multiple industries. For more information and to request a quote, click here.