AnswerNet's Compliance Program
Whether you are a call center operator or manage an in-house call center, to avoid potential fines, bad publicity, and a blow to your brand’s reputation, it is essential that your telemarketing activities are complaint with all Federal and State regulations.
Unfortunately, the number of telemarketing regulations not only continue to increase, but the level of expertise needed to successfully navigate these rules has become significantly more complex.
A Team of Specialists
The team of telemarketing compliance specialists at AnswerNet not only have extensive compliance training, but they have a proprietary process to review and, if needed, recommended and implement changes to assure compliance.
The AnswerNet Compliance process begins with a comprehensive deep-dive into your current telemarketing environment and a determination of your adherence to applicable telemarketing compliance rules. Our 3-phase compliance process includes:
1. Audit & Gap Analysis
Our specialists conduct a comprehensive audit of your external vendors, internal team, policies, processes and documentation to determine which areas of your compliance program need to be upgraded or appended. We’ll also suggest other best practices.
- Telephone Consumer Protection Action (TCPA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Telemarketing Sales Rule
- State Registration Compliance
- Truth in CallerID Act
- Cell phone telemarketing laws
- Do Not Call telemarketing laws
- Call monitoring and call recording telemarketing laws
- Scripts and required disclosures for telemarketing law compliance
- Auto dialer telemarketing laws
- Predictive dialer telemarketing laws
- Prior Express Written Consent
- Compliance training requirements and record keeping for telemarketing laws safe harbor
- Record keeping requirements to ensure telemarketing law compliance
- Company Compliance Program including manuals and checklists
We continue reviewing the Gap Analysis work
with you to determine areas on which to focus.
3. Ongoing Support
To ensure your call center maintains compliance status, our team monitors your compliance program on an ongoing basis. With our expert analysis, recommendations, and general advice, we work with you every step of the way to ensure you reduce risk in every area we outline, giving you peace of mind.
In addition to the above, the AnswerNet compliance team will provide monthly or quarterly assessments to ensure no potential errors are lurking in existing processes or creep into the newly created process from above. Areas we will continuously monitor for compliance include:
- Do Not Call scrubbing compliance
- Scripting and disclosures compliance
- Wireless Number Telemarketing laws compliance
- Permissible calling times and holidays compliance
- Abandon rate compliance
- Abandon message compliance including the Do Not Call automated opt out
- Caller ID compliance
- Compliance training compliance
- Data security compliance for remote workers
- PCI Compliance
- SOX Hotline(s) compliance
- Third-party verification compliance
- LMS to assure agent training and compliance
- Compliant dialer use based on types of outbound calls made and the phone number type (wireless or VoIP vs landline phone number)
- Telemarketer registration compliance
- Consent Language for Prior Express Written Consent (PEWC) compliance