Call Center Services and Answering Services for Opinion and Political Polling Campaigns
Services for Political Campaigns
Call Services for Get-Out-to-Vote, Opinion, and Political Polling Campaigns
Everyone’s vote counts. Let us help with your campaign’s “Get-Out-to-Vote” calls.
AnswerNet stands ready to perform your campaign’s opinion and polling surveys, as well as any other call center services you need.
AnswerNet is a leading provider of political, opinion polling, and get out and vote services.
AnswerNet can make seats available across the country for larger political polling campaigns. We have 200 seats available for political polling at a moment’s notice.
Collected data is safeguarded and treated with the highest level of security and privacy.
No party‐line cross‐pollination.
Agents are experienced and effective in data collection techniques.
- Pre‐recorded messages: Our system allows for pre‐recorded messages to be played for call recipients/voters.
- Recorded responses: We record all responses for review and analysis―particularly valuable for open‐ended responses that require verbatim reporting.
- Computer Aided Telephone Interview (CATI)‐equipped dialers: We provide precise and timely survey responses.
At AnswerNet, we have a vast amount of experience handling political campaigns. Some highlights include:
- 300+ “Get Out The VOTE” and “Go Out To Vote” (GOTV) programs: These campaigns were local, state and national (presidential) levels.
- 200+ multi‐question candidate knowledge studies resulting in election and pre‐election data for campaign managers. 150 to 500 dial hours per day devoted to programs of this nature during peak seasons.
- 70+ listed voter ballot initiative “referendum” studies containing multi‐question opinion polls, tracking study support of the initiative in question as voting draws nearer, with a final reminder push on the referendum initiative and GOTV campaigns.